In the Repair Department, I am often asked about the best course of action to take if a product develops a structural issue. Tuning Element gladly offers repair or replacement free of charge for any manufacturer defect within 12 months of the date of purchase. This is our standard warranty and is provided within the gold product booklet you received at the time of your purchase.
In order to keep your investment in the best shape possible, there are a few suggestions I can offer:
- Regularly check the tightness of your clasp. Because our products are intended to be worn 24/7, repeated opening and closing of the clasp should not be occurring. However, if the product is regularly removed, it is a good idea to make sure you are still hearing that tell-tale “click” with our fold-over clasps. If it begins to feel loose, I suggest taking it to a local jeweler to be adjusted to your liking. This is generally low-cost or free.
- Consider adding a safety chain if your daily habits involve movements that might catch the product and force the clasp open. This addition should also be available from your local jeweler.
- For stainless steel items, remove your product and gently clean with soap and water to remove any build-up of dirt or oils transferred from your body.
- For sterling silver products, use a good quality jewelry cleaner designed especially for sterling silver. Follow the label directions.
- If your product is one of our original Level 1 bracelets *, regularly run your fingers down both sides of the product making note of any protruding or loose pins. Should any be found, contact Tuning Element (if within warranty) or a local jeweler (if out of warranty) for pin replacement.
*Our newer Level 1 products, Genesis, have sealed pins
Using these simple guidelines will help ensure your wellness investment looks and performs its best.