Level 5 Sample Patches
NEW PRODUCT ALERT
Level 5 Sample Patches!
Now you can try the Level 5 support in the form of a patch.
- Are you ready to see what new results or relief you can achieve?
- Do you have a Level 4 necklace or bracelet and are curious what a Level 5 could do for you?
- Want to try the Level 5 frequency sets before buying a Level 5 Imperium necklace?
Contains specific frequencies to support the:
- Circulatory system / Cardiovascular system:
- Digestive system :
- System to absorb nutrients and remove waste via the gastrointestinal tract, including the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Excretory system:
- Eliminates waste from the body.
- Endocrine system:
- Influences the function of the body using hormones.
- Integumentary system / Exocrine system:
- Skin, hair, nails, sweat and other exocrine glands
- Immune system and lymphatic system:
- Defends the body against pathogens that may harm the body.
- The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Muscular system:
- Enables the body to move using muscles.
- Nervous system:
- Renal system / Urinary system
- Reproductive system:
- The reproductive organs.
- Respiratory system:
- Brings air into and out of the lungs to absorb oxygen and remove carbon dioxide.
- Skeletal system:
How long do Tuning Element patches last on skin?
Our Tuning Element patches last about 3-7 days, depending on placement. So, place your Tuning Element patches in an area that isn’t rubbed often.
For the best application of your Tuning Element patches, be sure your skin is dry and free of oil, lotion, and makeup. Choose a smooth, hair-free area of skin that doesn’t crease or stretch when you move.
Once applied, Tuning Element patches are waterproof, so they won’t come off in the shower, pool, or in that water gun fight with your family and friends! Tuning Element patches can be easily removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, baby oil, or even with a few strips of transparent household tape.
Watch pictured not included. : )
Wikipedia contributors. (2022, May 20). List of systems of the human body. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:41, June 10, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_systems_of_the_human_body&oldid=1088900044