10th Anniversary Gold Necklace Set, Limited Edition with Level 5 Plus Tuning
Only 1 left in stock
Our most powerful support yet! Our Research and Development Department, led by Dr. Srba Brasovan, M.D., truly outdid themselves. The frequency technology showcased in this set is the new Level 5 Plus. The enhanced Level 5 tuning contains advancement in frequency support to the respiratory and immune systems.
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we created a very limited edition of our gold Smart Jewelry necklaces for our 10th Anniversary Necklace Set. These hand-crafted necklaces are made from 18-karat Italian gold. Each necklace comes with an 18-karat Tuning Element logo charm. One of the charms features the logo filled with GIA-certified Diamonds.
What is so amazing about Tuning Element Smart Jewelry? No other products on the market offer wide-spectrum support as easily and affordable as Tuning Element does. Have questions, feel free to call us at (417) 973-0000.
Each set features one 20-inch necklace adjustable from 18 to 20 inches long, and one 22.5-inch necklace adjustable from 20.5 to 22.5 inches long.
Ten sets were made and only one is still available.
Contains specific frequencies to support the following:
- Circulatory system / Cardiovascular system:
- Digestive system :
- System to absorb nutrients and remove waste via the gastrointestinal tract, including the mouth, esophagus, stomach, and intestines.
- Excretory system:
- Eliminates waste from the body.
- Endocrine system:
- Influences the function of the body using hormones.
- Integumentary system / Exocrine system:
- Skin, hair, nails, sweat, and other exocrine glands
- Immune system Enhanced with Level 5+ tuning and lymphatic system:
- Defends the body against pathogens that may harm the body.
- The system comprises a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Muscular system:
- Enables the body to move using muscles.
- Nervous system:
- Renal system / Urinary system
- Reproductive system:
- The reproductive organs.
- Respiratory system:
- Brings air into and out of the lungs to absorb oxygen and remove carbon dioxide.
- Skeletal system:
Wikipedia contributors. (2022, May 20). List of systems of the human body. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:41, June 10, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_systems_of_the_human_body&oldid=1088900044